- This course covers fundamental security concepts along with concepts including access controls, policies, security measures, security assessments, and more! Additionally, the course is designed to prepare students for the CompTIA Security+ Exam including practice tests.
- Includes 12 modules which vary in length from 4-11 hours of content. Each module consists of instructional videos, virtual simulations, and quizzes (if applicable).
- Upon completing this course, you are eligible to take the TestOut PC Pro Certification Exam through us at no additional cost (optional).
Modules and Topics
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Access Control and Identity Management
- Module 3: Cryptography
- Module 4: Policies, Procedures, and Awareness
- Module 5: Physical Security
- Module 6: Perimeter Defenses
- Module 7: Network Defenses
- Module 8: Host Defenses
- Module 9: Application Defenses
- Module 10: Data Defenses
- Module 11: Assessments and Audits
- Module 12: Practice Exams
- Mode: Online/Self-Paced Course
- Resources: This course includes a LabSim subscription consisting of video lectures and virtual simulations (accessible for 12 months). Your login credentials for this will be sent within 2 business days of purchase.
Who is this for?
- Anyone looking to obtain the skills to implement, analyze, or manage security; Anyone looking to obtain the skills needed for jobs (or career change) such as security analysts.
- Individuals looking to take the TestOut Security Pro Certification to increase their skill set and marketability.
- Individuals looking to obtain the knowledge to pass the CompTIA Security+ Exam. (Scheduling and payment of the CompTIA Security+ Exam are the responsibility of the student and out of the scope of this course)